VideoGameTechs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videogametechs.com Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)

Go down 
2 posters

Should they go farther in time or go back and fourth?
#1 Do you like what they have done with the COD games??
Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Vote_lcap0%Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
#2 Do you think they should change it where they go farther in time
Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Vote_lcap100%Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
#3 Do you like the game?
Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Vote_lcap0%Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
#4 It is ok
 0% [ 0 ]
#5 it is bad
 0% [ 0 ]
#6 i could careless i just like the gameplay
 0% [ 0 ]
#7 I hate it it sucks the graphics are very bad the gameplay sucks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
FerretBoy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Call Of Duty World At War Is a Fun Game But if you knew In Call of duty 4:modern warfare they are in are time 2007-2009 But in this new game COD world at war they go back in time instead of going farther in time and some people think what are they doing???? Shocked Question Well i don't get it either but i guess they know what there doing lol! but sometimes you think why do they go back and fourth with the time period?? but the game is very fun afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Have not played COD: World at War, but I did enjoy COD4. I've heard mixed reviews about COD:WaW but might have to check it out. Exspecialy since I believe I lost my COD4 cd! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://videogametechs.com
FerretBoy

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 am

Admin wrote:
Have not played COD: World at War, but I did enjoy COD4. I've heard mixed reviews about COD:WaW but might have to check it out. Exspecialy since I believe I lost my COD4 cd! Crying or Very sad

FerretBoy:Oh it is a pretty good game very good graphics but i'm sure you could find better now the Nazi zombies at the end is very fun but there is a trick to the zombies scratch you have to beat the missions or become lvl 20 playing with your friend that has it. But some times it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War) Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VideoGameTechs.com :: Xbox 360 Forum :: Xbox 360 Games-
Jump to: