Videogametechs.com Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)

Go down 

Should they go farther in time or go back and fourth?
#1 Do you like what they have done with the COD games??
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#2 Do you think they should change it where they go farther in time
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
#3 Do you like the game?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#4 It is ok
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#5 it is bad
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#6 i could careless i just like the gameplay
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
#7 I hate it it sucks the graphics are very bad the gameplay sucks
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
FerretBoy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Call Of Duty World At War Is a Fun Game But if you knew In Call of duty 4:modern warfare they are in are time 2007-2009 But in this new game COD world at war they go back in time instead of going farther in time and some people think what are they doing???? Shocked Question Well i don't get it either but i guess they know what there doing lol! but sometimes you think why do they go back and fourth with the time period?? but the game is very fun afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Have not played COD: World at War, but I did enjoy COD4. I've heard mixed reviews about COD:WaW but might have to check it out. Exspecialy since I believe I lost my COD4 cd! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://videogametechs.com
FerretBoy

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 am

Admin wrote:
Have not played COD: World at War, but I did enjoy COD4. I've heard mixed reviews about COD:WaW but might have to check it out. Exspecialy since I believe I lost my COD4 cd! Crying or Very sad

FerretBoy:Oh it is a pretty good game very good graphics but i'm sure you could find better now the Nazi zombies at the end is very fun but there is a trick to the zombies scratch you have to beat the missions or become lvl 20 playing with your friend that has it. But some times it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)   

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty:World At War (COD World At War)
Page 1 of 1